1. Experience has shown you that anything is possible...and you want to test the upper limits of this theory.
2. You know in your heart you have an operational role to play in calling forth a new economy; one that honours People, Performance, Profit and Planet.
3. You believe that:
Entrepreneurs create jobs and transform communities;
Business leaders who spur economic growth are applying a learnable system;
Wealth creation should be kind to people, financially sustainable because it adds value, and operates congruent with nature;
Vibrant, peer-to-peer learning communities create conditions that elevate struggling employees to valuable team players, struggling business owners to world class entrepreneurs, and struggling communities to economic powerhouses;
Conscious leadership fosters a soul-nurturing culture and opens pathways to possibility for people, organizations, communities and great nations.
4. You have built a scalable business model. You have crossed the development chasm and learned to build an enterprise with the capability to handle a growing amount of work with no significant drop in performance, effectiveness or reliability. If you have not yet built a scalable business you are willing to design the architecture within your current enterprise within the next 8-12 months.
5. You have a growth mindset. As a leader your commitment is to learn and grow together through consistent action, open feedback, and make corrections in order to increase the size and scope of your impact beyond anything that can be accomplished independently.
6. You have systemized your knowledge and expertise. Instead of being “the one”, you've created a set of detailed methods, procedures, distinctions or routines that enable other people to carry out a specific activity, perform a duty, or solve a problem that you yourself have truly mastered.
7. You are emotionally mature. You have a well developed ability to identify, objectively assess, and positively influence your own feelings as well as those of your clients, employees, suppliers, lenders and other global leaders.
8. You are ready to take your BIG GAME to a Regional or Sector-specific market, or enter the National or International stage.
9. You are determined to continually improve your systems and processes to deepen the work you do with your clients.
10. You are willing to elevate your game, make bold promises about what your system will do, and operate consistent with our Code of Honour.